Procrastinating when you should be studying?
The desk is a free online program providing students with tools to tackle some common issues that get in the way of success and achieving goals (like stress, procrastination, feeling down, relationship issues and managing worries).
Thedesk is an online program that aims to provide Australian tertiary students with strategies and skills for success and wellbeing.
Study can be really exciting. It can also be really stressful! Assignments, exams, balancing academic demands with work and life...Most students find that when they’re not feeling on top of things, they don’t perform as well as they want to – or as well as they can. the desk is here to help you. Think of it as a toolbox you can use to help deal with some of the common issues that get in the way of success – like stress, procrastination, feeling down, relationship issues or managing worries.
What’s in the desk?
- Modules to develop problem-solving and self-management skills
- Tools to help with everyday issues
- Quizzes about different areas of life, such as relationships, physical health and mental wellbeing
- A Coffee House to connect with other students, share experiences, music, art, recipes and more!
- Links to information and support services to help deal with a range of common issues.